I offer two types of Scholarship:
One is an offer 2 days. This means that the person can attend 2 days part of any workshop be it for 2 days or any other length of time. If they attend the whole of the nominated workshop there is a reduction in the fee of $250. There is no application process for this offer, I choose the person myself.
The second is via application and is available to 1 person each workshop or intensive. This means that you can attend the workshop without payment.
Applying for a Scholarship
- Tell me your name, Date and place of birth and if possible time of birth
- Tell me a bit about your dance/movement background. There is no importance given to weather you have a dance/movement background or not as to weather you get the scholarship.
- What are your interests and philosophies
- What is your interest in Dance Journeys for the Awakening Heart of Embodied Bellydance®.
- What do you believe the workshop has to offer you.
- Without going into great detail tell me a bit about your financial life. Preference is given to those that struggling financially and are passionate about attending the workshop or Intensive and who have already attended a workshop or show a dedicated keen interest.
If your application is successful a couple of conditions apply:
- Write at a minimum of one page about your experience.
- Help me and the assistant when needed. This will not be a lot and and will not take away from your leaning experience.
Please send a written application as an attachment using Word or a PDF, via email.
send to firstname.lastname@example.org I will confirm that I have received your application. If you don’t hear from me It will mean that I did not receive your email.Please send me a massage via my website. Contact