This is available to 1 person each workshop or intensive. This means that you can attend the workshop without payment.
Applying for a Scholarship
- Tell me your name, Date and place of birth and if possible time of birth
- Tell me a bit about your dance/movement background. There is no importance given to weather you have a dance/movement background or not as to weather you get the scholarship.
- What are your interests and philosophies
- What is your interest in dance and movement.
- What do you believe the workshop has to offer you.
- Without going into great detail tell me a bit about your financial life. Preference is given to those that struggling financially and are passionate about attending the workshop or Intensive.
If your application is successful a couple of conditions apply:
- Write at a minimum of one page about your experience.
- Help me and the assistant when needed. This will not be a lot and and will not take away from your leaning experience.
Please send a written application as an attachment using Word or a PDF, via email.
send to email@example.com I will confirm that I have received your application. If you don’t hear from me It will mean that I did not receive your email. Please send me a message via the contact page of this site.