Join Tricia Mary Lee and Maria Sangiorgi, Members of The Sacred Dance Guild, as they facilitate the dance of Being a Sacred Woman in the great accelerated moment in “Herstory” of the Feminine, all of Humankind and of Mother Earth.
To Dance, in a Sacred way is to enter into a communion of heart, mind, body and soul.
To Retreat, invites a safe inner space for contemplation, revelation, transformation and illumination.
To be in Bali, is to enter a place of beauty which is honoured and Blessed in the Sacred traditions of that culture.
This year we will weave our daily dance into rituals for our personal spiritual practice. As Sacred Women we will create our own inspirational movements to express our communion with all that is Sacred in our world. Honouring our inner feminine power, we will bring forward dances for the phases of the moon, for our role as creators, for our emotional connections with the oceans and the tides and for our strength and vulnerability as beings of compassion.
We will share, we will explore, we will grow and we will celebrate together our vital role as Sacred Dancers from all corners of this beautiful Earth of ours.
“Barefoot, Blessed and Beautiful”
Come dance with us!
Costs and Deposit payable via link to SDG web site
SDG Members : US $1,240 , Non members : US $1,300 to include membership for the year
Deposit of $340 secures your place. Balance due in August.
Inclusive Package at our beautiful venue : Bali Mountain Retreat
To join us in our Retreat of October 1st to 7th, 2017, Register here
This includes accommodation in twin share rooms with en suite, all vegetarian meals [ meat available with extra daily surcharge payable to Retreat at end of stay], your transport to and from the Retreat either at Denpasar Airport or Ubud, and all cultural activities [See Below]
The rich cultural part of our stay at Bali Mountain Retreat includes :
- A glorious evening of local music and dance : the ‘Joged Bumbung’ with 20 piece Gamelan Orchestra
- A ‘Havan’ Fire Ceremony of purification and release dedicated to Saraswati, Goddess of Learning and the Arts
- A Relaxation Massage
- A guided Forest Trek to the Temple at Muncak Sari and Blessing by local Priest / Priestess
- A Balinese cooking class with the wonderful staff
- A class in making the hand woven offerings and blessings used daily in Bali
- A visit to the Temple at Sarin Buena for Full Moon Ceremony with the local village people.